saying goodbye

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

saying goodbye

being with boost for around 15 years. boost has sold out and went messed up a good thing up for us all. now I have to leave and go find a company who wants my business.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, @tickle_elmo. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, @tickle_elmo. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

hello what is it in to do
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well Tickle I'm doing the same. This the last billing cycle that I am gonna pay for. Over 6 years with Boost, 3 lines between my wife, brother, and me. No idea how much I've spent over the years but now that Dish has taken over it's time to leave as they don't care about the customers anymore.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same been with boost ever since owned a fone..had all the perks and deals had 50gb and they knocked me down to 35..lasts me about week⅓ and they offer 1GB for 5$ wthell is that gonna do for me..its really upsetting..ok so the questions is now where are we all going..I know no other than boost..someone help
Highlighted
Accomplice

i found a company im my area that gives unlimited data and hot spot just 10$ more what boost is giving