removing a line from a family plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

removing a line from a family plan

I have a family plan and I want to remove a number. I did the cancellation online but it hasn't removed it and its asking for payment and it's charging full price even though I canceled it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: removing a line from a family plan

Hi there taniaflores. We would be able to assist. Please send us a private message with the primary phone number and pin code, ad the number to the line you would like to remove. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Hi there taniaflores. We would be able to assist. Please send us a private message with the primary phone number and pin code, ad the number to the line you would like to remove. 

View solution in original post

I need a line removed from my family plan, can you help?

Agent

Yes, we can help through here. Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin (primary line) and the secondary line you wish to remove. We'll be glad to assist you.

Note: To send a private message, just tap on the username of any Boost Mobile agent on the community, and select 'Send This User a Private Message' from their profile tab.

-EdwinRG.

Agent

Hi there Gamechanger430. Please send me a Private message with your phone and pin number of the Primary line to remove the Secondary line you wish unlink. 

Accomplice

Hello! I would to remove a line from plan
Agent

Hey there, Dantej! We’d like to help you. Can you please provide us your number and PIN through a private message for further help?

Agent

Hey there, @Jennbleversole7. Just shoot us a private message  & we’ll get you taken care of.

Groupie

Hi I am wondering if I  hit remove a line from my family plan if it will automatically remove the line and disconnect it's service at that moment or wait until the next billing cycle?

Agent

Hi there, babyxheath! The line is removed on the spot, but the service does not stop until the due date.