"Unlimited" Data

Highlighted
Promoter

"Unlimited" Data

Does anyone else think it's odd that an "unlimited" plan has a data cap? "UNLIMITED" is defined as such:
not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent.
Therefore we are being lied to and cheated. It is truly false advertisement. If we are paying for unlimited we should get unlimited. If not then we should be reimbursed for all the money we have paid to boost mobile for this so called "unlimited" data that we do not actually get!
37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Promoter

I've tried sending you a private message but it seems I just wasted my time. Unless Dish/Boost returns QOS to the pre 7/1/2020 conditions I will be leaving Boost at the end of my billing period.
Highlighted

Hi, GryohonT! When did you sent a private message?

Highlighted
Groupie

I think that it is absolutely horrible for them to make us have 2g after reduced speeds and I know that this is recent because before when I would get reduced speeds it was 3G speeds but now we have 2g whats next only 2g is horrible and it does not work on smartphones it is no enough to do anything and it is unfair to call this service unlimited when it is not this is unfair boost mobile you must fix this or your customer base will diminish quickly 

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble, amyping. Can you send us a private message?

Highlighted
Groupie

Just when I talked my wife into switching, this bull**bleep** data cap comes into play. Boost better fix this fast, or we'll be switching to another carrier.
Highlighted
Agent

Follow these steps:

1. Enter to one of the solutions and locate a social care agent.

2. Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.

3. Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.

4. Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Highlighted
Accomplice

No a private message will not get problems solved unless a person is asking you for help you shouldn't be telling us to send private messages. Obviously the problem lies in the messed up service you so proudly defend with The QOS. You can't and won't admit you f up and are doing customers wrong because you don't care we are losing money but that doesn't bother you you're still getting paid to push shady policies on us while we struggle to figure out what to do. Best answer is we leave and find better business elsewhere
Highlighted
Accomplice

I was charged but they did not provide full service. My money was stolen. I need a refund or credit. It's unacceptable to steal people's money especially during these times when people are having a hard time paying their bills. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there JJrz. We definitely want to look into this. Please send us a private message with the details and we will verify. victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have repeatedly contacted customer service and boost refuses to do anything. Basically Boost just stole my money. I will message you but I will keep reaching out on social media and anywhere that will help people realize that boost is robbery their customers if nothing is done to resolve these issues.