"Unlimited" Data

Highlighted
Promoter

"Unlimited" Data

Does anyone else think it's odd that an "unlimited" plan has a data cap? "UNLIMITED" is defined as such:
not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent.
Therefore we are being lied to and cheated. It is truly false advertisement. If we are paying for unlimited we should get unlimited. If not then we should be reimbursed for all the money we have paid to boost mobile for this so called "unlimited" data that we do not actually get!
37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, samgb! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're here to help! Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and PIN to review this for you?

Note: To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I do I'm not getting the service I paid for
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Agreed! The service this month was terrible and they're saying they can't do anything about it. We're canceling our services soon.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I feel you there we're looking into other options.
Highlighted
Promoter

Well isn't it just funny how also I'm often running 3G when i pay for 4G LTE. My data connection is horrible most of the time and they never do a thing to actually fix it.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I agree, it is beyond idiotic that after 35 gb my unlimited 4g LTE that I pay 50 bucks for monthly drops down to a near unusable 2g. I dont see this being rectified ever and will be considered switching to a new carrier soon. Which is disappointing, as I have been using boost for almost 20 years.
Accomplice

I could not agree more I have been looking into "visible".it's ran by Verizon my brother uses them and you get unlimited everything including hotspot 1 device connection at a time.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I 100% agree the “unlimited” plan is total false advertisement and a scam. Call customer support this morning and the lady offered me a gig of data. I told her no I pay for unlimited data and have since I’ve started service years ago and am getting fed up with being lied to and cheated. After this phone call I posted a review with consumer affairs, to try and help anyone considering boost mobile as a carrier.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, CrotingerB. Thank you for contacting us. So sorry about the trouble. We want to help you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?