"Qualifying service plans" for Boost-Up?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

"Qualifying service plans" for Boost-Up?

I am considering taking advantage of the Boost-Up offer to move from my Samsung J3 Emerge to an Apple iPhone XR. I see the "Boost-Up" paragraph says the installment contract will include a "qualifying service plan." My searches on this website have failed to turn up any additional details about "qualifying service plan" options. Without this info -- that will help me know exactly what expenses I am committing myself to and what I may be sacrificing in the bargain when changing from my present (Double Data) plan -- I cannot proceed any further with a Boost-Up..

Can someone direct me to the specific "qualifying service plans" that the Boost-Up paragraph refers to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: "Qualifying service plans" for Boost-Up?

That is correct. You'll pay the same payment rate + the BoostUP! monthly bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. "Qualifying service plan" refers to the price plan you must have to qualify for the BoostUP!, as customers on the Daily plan or secondary Family Plan members are not eligible.

Groupie

Thanks for your quick response!  Does this mean when I initiate the Boost-Up, I can just transfer my present (dandy) plan to the new phone with no changes in my current monthly service plan rate and terms?

Agent

That is correct. You'll pay the same payment rate + the BoostUP! monthly bill.

View solution in original post