plan and add on very slow

Accomplice

plan and add on very slow

i have a $50 unlimited plan and a $10 high speed streaming and gaming add on and my data is still very very slow can it is getting very annoying can i get help please
See more topics labeled with:
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Re: plan and add on very slow

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, john26. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location? 

Accomplice

closest cross streets are Hillcroft Avenue and Richmond Avenue and my zip code is 77057
Agent

Thanks for the information. We've checked the area and our technicians are aware of an outage that is, unfortunately, impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Accomplice

how soon is it expected to be fixed
Agent

Unfortunately, we don't have the estimated time for resolution yet. We advise you to get back to us in 24-72hrs to check the status of the outage. A compensation may be provided for the inconvenience with the service once the problem has been fixed. 

Accomplice

okay thank you i will check back in tomorrow
Agent

You're welcome. Thanks for contacting us. 

Accomplice

my data is still being slow is it still being fixed?
Agent

We have checked the report and we can see that, unfortunately, the network outage is not fixed yet. We understand how important is to have the service working properly. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.