deactivate device

deactivate device

I need to deactivate my second line. My son killed his phone and I am NOT purchasing him a new phone anytime soon. But until I do I need to drop that line. I can't find a customer service # anywhere. So frustrating!!!!! geez. This was supposed to be easy..... so they say!

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Re: deactivate device

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, misty6681. Thanks for reaching out to us here. We’d be happy to help. We'd like to confirm, would you like to suspend or cancel that line? If we suspend the account, you'll have 60 days to recover the number back. However, if we cancel the account, there's no way to recover the phone number nor any service left.

Would you like to speak with customer service? If yes, you can call us at your convenience at 866-402-7366. Alternately, we're able to help you here. Just send us a private message with the phone number and PIN of the line we're going to work with.

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Thanks. I found a # on the Boost website... which was not in service (that should be fixed!), and finally spoke with someone that sorta knew what they were doing and cancelled. 

Thank you for the response. This should be something that I can change on myboost account manager. I shouldn't have to search for the wrong # to call, to then find said "not working" # on website or even send private messages with my info. Very poorly managed. 

#newwirelesscarrierhereIcome

Agent

It's great to hear that. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.

Groupie

My son lost his phone and I want to deactivate the service
Agent

Hey there @Blackbird25 We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message with his phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

How do I deactivate my account and phone
Agent

Hi Dancer23-! Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help. You can either do the activation online here. If you wish, we can assist you activating it too. If it is reactivation (using a previously used phone) there is a $10 reactivation fee. You can choose your area code, and your monthly plan. 

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

I’m trying to deactivate my phone not reactivate it
Agent

I see, sorry about that. In that case, you just need to stop paying your bill. As a non-contract service, the account will get cancelled after a certain period of inactivity. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25