deactivate device

Go to solution
Highlighted

deactivate device

I need to deactivate my second line. My son killed his phone and I am NOT purchasing him a new phone anytime soon. But until I do I need to drop that line. I can't find a customer service # anywhere. So frustrating!!!!! geez. This was supposed to be easy..... so they say!

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Groupie

I need to swap my numbers on two of my phones, how can I can I do this.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Eric_G1978! We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

i need to deactivate my boost account

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there dluque92. I will be more than happy to assist you.  Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello I would like to cancel my boost plan
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Redrider134! In order to assist you, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select the button that says "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need to deactivate my account and have found no luck with the online services or the over the phone services.  How do i cancel my account?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Jtlane. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help deactivating my device
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".