change plan

Go to solution
Groupie

change plan

how do i change my plant from $35 to a $50 with just playing the difference of the $15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: change plan

Hello! I will be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and pin code?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hello! I will be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and pin code?

View solution in original post

Groupie

hi! i need help again changing my plan to the 50$ and pay the difference of 15$

Don’t you fret, wavveycat! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

hi! can u help me change my 35$ plan to the 50$ plan with just paying the difference of the 15$???
Agent

Hey there, @wavveycat! Thank you for reaching out to us. Have you changed the plan to the $35 by accident? When did you make the last payment? Please shoot us a private message with your number and PIN to look into this. Thanks.

If I were to change my plan now is it possible that I can change it back to what I have now in the future?
Agent

Hello Janeciafayson. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

If it is a promotional or grandfathered plan, you won't be able to have it back once you change it. 

Groupie

I am confused as to how to change my plan. I want to change it to the $35/month plan and then I want to add 2 lines to that plan. I am unsure of how to proceed with out over paying.
Agent

Hello, @Dharing4. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. To assist you further, can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".