bait and switch possibly at affiliate store yesterday with 4 lines for $100 promo...

Highlighted
Accomplice

bait and switch possibly at affiliate store yesterday with 4 lines for $100 promo...

I was in a affiliate store earlier yesterday (Thurs.) and considering leaving Metro PCS to join Boost Mobile.  I asked about the 4 lines for $100 and was told I could do that, the 2 LG Stylo 3 phones would be free, and the 2 Motorola G6 Plays would be $50 each.  I said I was fine with that, but after he had ported my phone (my Metro PCS phone was now dead), I was told I could not get the fourth line under the promo because I had to have four numbers to port, I had three and was going to add the fourth line. Then after a mysterious call, he said I COULD do it, but I could not get the LG Stylo 3, but would have to pay another $60 for a Motorola E5.  Which I did not want to do, but he had already ported my main number over, and to be honest I was feeling a little shamed for wanting the fourth phone free, so I just paid the additional $60 for the phone I really didn't want.  Then I was told I'd have four activation fees, which at that point I said forget it, and he dropped two of them, so I said, "ok".  After all this (2 hours in the store), I get home, log in to check my account and find I have two separate plans, one for $100 for three lines, and another for $50 for one line.  Can anyone help me with this?

2 REPLIES

Re: bait and switch possibly at affiliate store yesterday with 4 lines for $100 promo...

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, ChiefGeek. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN as well as the line that is by itself to set it up for you? 

To send a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Accomplice

Re: bait and switch possibly at affiliate store yesterday with 4 lines for $100 promo...

Just FYI, I would like my fourth phone to be the LG Stylo 3 as advertised, and make sure my bill is the $100 per month plan. Thanks Masiel Q.