Will our $60 Unlimited LTE plans still be unlimited (2G is not usable)

Highlighted
Groupie

Will our $60 Unlimited LTE plans still be unlimited (2G is not usable)

So despite being told during the merger talks, multiple times mind you, that our plans would be UNTOUCHED (as in no changes would happen to them) our $60 UNLIMITED LTE DATA PLANS (as in unlimited/infinite/no limit) will now be "35 gigs then f you"?

2G is not usable, you can't upload documents in a timely manner, you can look up various hardware sites for important parts or to pull up quickly if a product like a water heater has been recalled, you can't video call a client or your coworkers or even load up Google map with 2g.

I've been with Boost for 3 years, my son for longer and I'm just hoping that all this is just for new plans and that my and my son's UNLIMITED LTE DATA plan STAYS LTE UNLIMITED as we were told it would be.
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Accomplice

It's excruciating isn't it?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Are you STILL going to say it’s unlimited?
Highlighted
Groupie

Sadly they can get away with calling it "unlimited " because they are still providing internet even though it's unusable 2G. Luckily my son's plan hasn't been hit yet but mine was. Basically if you need an unlimited LTE plan, search else, wait till 2021 when Tmobile gets access to Sprint bands for everyone or suffer.
Highlighted
Groupie

Well
The new policy comes along with even poor service quality..
Boost you're going to lose your high dollar customers to others. I stayed here not because I couldn't go anywhere but for the price and service. Now for what I am paying you for at most $20 more I could go to TM, Ver or ATT for better service.
You are killing boostmobile
Why should we stay?
Just to give you $60 for spotty service then only to be throttled to 2g which dont work at all in my area because service is so bad. I get better service with my phone in 3g mode