Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Will be Switching from Boost

Accomplice

Will be Switching from Boost

What im nit understanding, is why the female staff get so up tight, cause they dont understand how to use empathy at sum point. Im comin 1000. I dont have time for games. I have been with boost over 15yrs now. No one can answer what i ask. But the men tell me that " YES, MS. WILLIAMS, U ARE STILL SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE INCOMING CALLS AND TEXT WHEN UR SERVICE IS INTERRUPTED". Only one female directed me where an to who i needed to speak with. So into the ignorance.. Now, it will seem lime i have to pay my bill in order to have service... Which is a lie!! LIMITED SERVICE MEANS HALF/ rite? So, whats really good... Boost Mobile!!!? Cause that Higher Power sees aaall. An the smallest to the largest sin.. Does count.!!!😎🌋🌪🌊
4 REPLIES 4

Hello DaKidIzz. We are sorry to hear this. We definitely don't want to see you leave. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I figured it did come straight to a rep.
Accomplice

Well.. I figured it will be seen period!!! By a customer rep. Ok!!

We understand. We'll be waiting for your private message to assist you. We remain at your service.