Where to find hotspot data usage

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Where to find hotspot data usage

How's it going ppl? I Kno this topic has probably been beaten to death, but still cant seem to find the right answer. boost mobile.png

I go to my account like the boost mobile reps keep tellin me, and this is what I'm looking at. On the home screen of my account to the right I see a bubble that says "high speed data, 2512.66/unlimited MB" I'm guessing thats my data usage without mobile hotspot? then i go click on the data tab and Im greeted with what u see in the pic.. This is of no help to me, I'd hate to have to contact boost mobile every time I wanna know how much Hotspot I've used.. If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Where to find hotspot data usage

Hello,Bandzzz. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, you will not be able to check on your hotspot usage neither on my account online nor the Boost Mobile app. In order to get your hotspot usage, you will need to contact customer service.

3 REPLIES
Agent

Hello,Bandzzz. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, you will not be able to check on your hotspot usage neither on my account online nor the Boost Mobile app. In order to get your hotspot usage, you will need to contact customer service.

Groupie

Wow. Boost gets alot right when it comes to value for your money, but that's kinda ridiculous. Customer Service isn't a speedy process at all.. Takes Usually around 10 mins before I can speak to a representative.. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future. Thanks for the answer.

Accomplice

There really should be an easier option for us to check that.