What is the deal?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

What is the deal?

So, can anyone tell me exactly how and why it was deemed perfectly reasonable to start slamming $50 unlimited customers into 2g data based on how much they might be using, during a global pandemic, where people are being made to stay at home, are unemployed and unpaid, and don't need to deal with the fear of not being able to handle necessary tasks and attempts at communication and connection with family, when they pay to not have their data usage hard-capped in a minimally contested coverage area? Asking for a friend.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Friend of mine uses his old Samsung S6 to connect to his primary phone's hot spot! Still gets to the features of the phone for internet this way.

Effectively he has 35 + 12 = 47 GB of 4G data.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Why? Because they just decided to ***t on their long time customer base. I'm going to another carrier and pay up for a real and truthful unlimited plan. These folks at Boost have lost their minds. Adious boys !!