Wanting to buy phone, however use a different service

Wanting to buy phone, however use a different service

Hello, I was wondering if I can buy an iPhone from one of your stores. 

I don't want to get service for it, since I already have a service plan from a different company. I already checked with the company if I can bring a locked boost mobile phone, and they said I could.

Also... If I can get the phone without buying Boost Mobile service (I specifically want an iPhone 7 plus pre-owned that is about $49.99... I looked on google and thats where I got the price), will the price stay the same, or will it change since I'm not a member, nor am I switching to boost? 

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Wanting to buy phone, however use a different service

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. The iPhone 7 Plus pre-owned for $49.99 offer is only available when you switch your phone number from a non-Sprint provider to Boost Mobile. If you don't activate service with us and just purchase the phone, you will need to pay $179.99 for this device.

You can find more information on our website https://www.boostmobile.com/phones/apple-iphone-7-plus-preowned.html. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.