Walmart 6gb for $35

Highlighted
Groupie

Walmart 6gb for $35

What is required to get this pricing?  Specially 6g (vs 3g) for $35.

Walmart employee did not know.  Forum  has mixed answers.   some refer to this was even an old promotion and sign at Walmart are bad.

i simply want to get one phone and try network before moving the family.

thanks in advance 

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us. The plan is still available. To get this promotional plan, you need to purchase and activate the device at Walmart. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Add at Walmart,.... can you expand

I’m I or Walmart employee doing what?
Highlighted
Agent

The Walmart employee should know which plan it is, and must activate your phone under that plan. Have them give us a call in case they need assistance. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with this
Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, MsUSA92! Thanks for reaching out to us here. Could you please elaborate the query so that we can assist you accordingly in the best possible way?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I wanted to take advantage of this Walmart offer for 6GB a month for $35, but I am currently with Virgin Mobile, which means I cannot port my number. I would have to do a migration. So what are the exact steps I would need to do in order to migrate my number to Boost and get the Walmart offer for 6GB $35/month? I'm pretty sure the Walmart employee won't be able to migrate my number.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jumpman72. We are addressing your concern through your private message. Thank you and please standby while an agent replies to your private message. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi bought the boost phone from amazon.. I want to migrate my phone number from virgin mobile to the new phone. Plus, how do I get the $35 plan with 6gb from walmart