VIP PREMIER PROGRAM

Go to solution
Highlighted

VIP PREMIER PROGRAM

I signed up a few months ago for the VIP PREMIER PROGRAM and last month is first time it let me extend my payment so I mad each payment on the 29th of July and now I'm getting a text from Boost saying my monthly payment is due tomorrow? I'm confused I thought it woukd be due the 28th this month since it's supposed to be for 30 days??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yea, the premier program can be very confusing because you will get 2 due dates every month. There's your original due date which you said was the "29th" of every month, right? The premier program gives you an extra 2 weeks to pay the bill so technically won't have to pay till the middle of the Next month (ie if your bill is due July 29th, you dont actually pay till Aug 19th) You will get a txt message saying that your bill is due on both days but you only have to worry about paying by Aug 19th. Even if you were to pay on July 29th, the money that you payed will remain on your account and be taken by midnight Aug 2Oth anyway. So for now, you dont pay your bill until the Middle of the next month

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Yea, the premier program can be very confusing because you will get 2 due dates every month. There's your original due date which you said was the "29th" of every month, right? The premier program gives you an extra 2 weeks to pay the bill so technically won't have to pay till the middle of the Next month (ie if your bill is due July 29th, you dont actually pay till Aug 19th) You will get a txt message saying that your bill is due on both days but you only have to worry about paying by Aug 19th. Even if you were to pay on July 29th, the money that you payed will remain on your account and be taken by midnight Aug 2Oth anyway. So for now, you dont pay your bill until the Middle of the next month

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I'm having the same exact problem!
Highlighted

All you have to worry about is paying 2 weeks after your original due date. 

Highlighted
Groupie

HI Brokelawhead,

Boost Premier's 14 day Grace Period is not a change in your payment due date, but rather an extra 14 days to make your payment. Your payment would still be due on the same day each month. Grace Period prevents you from being shut off for 14 days for not making your payment by your due date. The payments are still due the same day each month. Also, once you make your payment, it applies to your monthly billing cycle  - you are not getting free service for those 14 days.  So if you make your payment on the 14th day, your next payment will be due in about 2 weeks. Hope this helps. 

-C.Ehrlich

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi its ok, the system will send tjoe alerts. I hsve been on it for a ehile and I get the same alerts

Highlighted

Hi

I just tried to sign up for this premier plan and it said it isn't available to me. Is there a reason it is only available to some customers? I am pretty sure if you are a boost customer you should be able to have the same plan as the next boost customer.

Highlighted

The reason being is that Boost is getting ready to scrap the Premier Program altogether. There was too many misunderstandings about the Premier Program and it has made many customers upset due to how confusing it was. With the Premier Program, you get an extra 14-days to pay the bill but in doing so, you get stuck with 2 due dates ( you original due date and the Premier Program due date). It confused customers because they'd get a text sayin their bill is due one day (original due date) , then 2 weeks later, its says the bill is due again (premier due date). then 2 weeks later says the bill is due (due date). Some customers would end up paying on the Original and on the Premier dates and be very upset, so Boost is goin to scrap the whole program to work on making it better. Be looking out for an even better Loyalty Program in Oct

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i join vip program
Highlighted

First off. If you get on Premier program, you can't get off it. My bf was put on it W/o his knowledge and it took months to get off. He signed up for family plan at store and I was supposed to be added. It took 10 days!! We called them daily and always got a different date my phone would be turned on. Finally, a Boost Representative cared enough to get to the bottom of it.!! We were promised some free time for all the inconvenience, but still waiting!!!