Urgent assistance needed for LG STYLO 3 and hotspot add on issues

Groupie

Urgent assistance needed for LG STYLO 3 and hotspot add on issues

My LG Stylo 3 informed me that id used all my hotspot data and sent a link for me to buy an "add on" but i can't find this add on..how can i find where to add more usage immediately as I'm on a lake and work for hospital and need more immediately? (I already have the 60$ monthly plan with 20480MB hotspot usage)
8 REPLIES 8
Accomplice

Re: Urgent assistance needed for LG STYLO 3 and hotspot add on issues

Agent

Hi, @Chollywood05 The only way to get more hotspot would be to restart your monthly plan. Unfortunately, neither the $50 or $60 plans are compatible with our additional hotspot add-ons.

Accomplice

I thought you could always add data to your plan?

Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately no. It's only available for the $35/mo plan. 

Groupie

Wow really? So i pay 60 AND taxes and can't use an add on,but if i went with the 35 i could? Thank you for your response but that is silly to me! Thanks so much anyway!
Groupie

I thought so as well...Boost sent me a link to hit telling me id exceeded my usage BUT could totally add more by hitting the link..when i did,i found nothing but the ZTE box which Im assuming i need to invest in..then again,from what iv read,its not even what they promise..ughh the issues iv had in the almost decade iv been with boost(In store assistants anyway)
Groupie

Although that REALLY stinks,Thank you for your comment/help!
Agent

We understand your point, but unfortunately the option to add hotspot data packs with those plans is not available. We're sorry for the inconvenience.