Unlimited music streaming with my unlimited plan

Groupie

Unlimited music streaming with my unlimited plan

Hi i have a question, If i use my mobile hotspot (8gb) and use the spotify web player or app on my computer is it also included in the unlimited music streaming thing?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unlimited music streaming with my unlimited plan

Good morning, joeypin77! Our apologies for the long wait!

Spotify is certainly included in your plan's unlimited music streaming feature, along with iHeart Radio, Pandora, Slacker Radio, 8Tracks and Napster (formally Rhapsody).

Don't doubt to let us know if there's anything else we may help you with!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

How does it work? I’ve downloaded the apps listed in boost websites and they all want me to pay for stuff.
Agent

Hi, Kinah. Thanks for contacting us. All monthly Boost Mobile plans let you rock your music! When you listen to one of the music service providers we've partnered with, you can stream as much music as you want on your Boost Mobile smartphone without it counting against your high-speed data allotment.

Please note that some streaming partners may require a paid subscription or assess other fees directly to you. Those fees are not part of the Boost Mobile monthly rates and are your responsibility directly with your chosen music service provider.

Groupie

Can we trade all those music services and get FREE premium  YouTube streaming. 

I use Pandora and the random songs you don't wanna hear are annoying. 

Is there another music stream that allows you to play by albums or plays exactly the artist your wanting to listen to. 

Thanks

jason

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jaylee75. Thanks for your feedback. As of now we only offer those partners found on this link: https://www.boostmobile.com/plans/add-on/unlimited-music-streaming?id16=music and whatever features they offer. If you have any other question or concern let us know.