Unlimited Data?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Unlimited Data?

Exactly how can you have a data cap if it's unlimited then when you call to complain they're going to give you these codes telling you to reboot your phone because you're just in a bad network area they're gonna have a 101 excuses why your data is low except for the fact it's they fault because boost Mobile unlimited data package is a SCAM
Highlighted

Hello, MarleyThomas and Biggtim077! We're really sorry for the negative experience you've had.

There is no cap on the amount of data you use, nor do we charge for any quantity of data usage above any particular amount. We are simply reducing the throughput speed of the data being delivered but only once a customer reaches 2.5GB of data.

We are still providing our customers with unlimited access to 3G/4G data service and no data overages.

- Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted

Correction: In this case, we are simply reducing the throughput speed of the data being delivered but only once a customer reaches 23 GB of data.

- Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Accomplice

But it's not though once I get the text saying I exceeded my data for the month my internet doesn't work no more only on WiFi
Highlighted
Agent

@Biggtim077 To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

First of all that's the first thing you guys said it's the area do you. Know how many times I been asked that so to get to the point there is no one area I have no internet service no matter where I'm at or what time of day it is when I get that text about my data usage that's it
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, Biggtim077. After the data prioritization is in effect, the speed is reduced at times when the network is congested. The speed is brought back up once the network is no longer congested, or at the beginning of your billing cycle. However, even if the speed is reduced, you should still be able to connect to the internet. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you and find a solution to your disconnection. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

You don't really understand my frustrating you saying the same as the other 5 folks I talked to on here sorry for the inconvenience pm me your info and we'll figure it out I did all 5 times and I'm still on here complaining it's amazing so do you people think everyone on here complaining about this is just in a bad area smh come on now