Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Unlimited Data?

Don't spend more.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I have the $50 unlimited data plan with boost why do I keep getting I'm low on data and my phone practical stops because no data I watch Netflix yes but this is ridiculous if I don't have the data why do I pay for it I know I don't use it that much I should have what I pay for unlimited data
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Tinasain27 Thank you for reaching out. We truly apologize for the inconveniences. The Monthly Unlimited plan is subject to our Quality of Service Practices and Reasonable use policy. Therefore, customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle are de-prioritized during times and places where the network is constrained. If the towers in your area never get congested, you'll never get a slow data connection.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Your answer is stupid your still not explaining why she's paying for unlimited and it's really not unlimited because for her to come on here complaining means it's not slowing down some times it's doing it a lot just like mine boost Mobile is scamming with they unlimited plan
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Biggtime077 Do you have an unlimited as well? If yes, are you having this issue in different locations?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I do and they told me the same stupid thing
Highlighted
Agent

We understand! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

He's right it does it all the time even when I text it gets so slow that it want even tipe right like right now or it will type the wrong word and it will make my phone freeze and the hot-spot goes quick
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Tinasain27 Are you having issues with your data or the device itself?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing is happening to my phone. I have the $50 "unlimited" plan and I just got a message saying that there actually is a data cap at 23gb of data
6025abc
Pin: XXXX