Unlimited Data?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unlimited Data?

So I just purchased the $50 reboost unlimited talk, text and data plan. I’m now getting notified that I’m running low on data. How? If this plan is unlimited then why would I be receiving this message? I’m quite confused. I know I’m a data hog but that’s why I got this plan. Can someone explain what’s up?
37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @iris_2000. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I got my phone 3 days ago and i never got 4G
Highlighted

I am having the same problem with the data and I got a text bout it and my data is acting slow and I got the 50 plan which is unlimited talk, text, data then why am I get the text too
Highlighted
Agent

We'd like to look into that a bit closer. Please send us a private message with your phone number and account pin. We'll be glad to help!

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you figure it out, let me know. Boost still hasn't fixed my issue and it's been a month and a half.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same issue I talked to an agent 2weeks ago he gave me a code to reboot my phone it worked for about 4 days now I'm in 3G and can barely do anything I'm about done with boost think I'm going back to cricket
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same issue but I talked to an agent 2 weeks ago he gave me a code to reboot my phone it worked fine 4G for about 3 days I been in 3G since I can barely do anything it's so slow I'm about ready to leave boost altogether and go back to cricket.
Highlighted
Accomplice

That's crazy you'll be paying almost 100.00 a month
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Biggtim077 ! We're sorry you feel that way. We'd love to check into that for you. Could you please send us a private message with the closest cross-streets and ZIP code where you're located? We would to check the network status on that location.

Highlighted
Accomplice

OK I am the biggest **bleep** myself when it came to this issue, and I want to apologize to any Cust Care employees I yelled at.... With that said...

The unlimited data is actually Unlimited. I have pushed my boundaries several times myself and haven't noticed a speed decrease. It's not like Capped plans that requires a shift from 4LTE to 2g u stay with the 4g and during high use times your on the lower end of the need pole till the "rush" hour is over. Frankly I have the weirdest hours and never saw a difference.