Unlimited Data?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unlimited Data?

So I just purchased the $50 reboost unlimited talk, text and data plan. I’m now getting notified that I’m running low on data. How? If this plan is unlimited then why would I be receiving this message? I’m quite confused. I know I’m a data hog but that’s why I got this plan. Can someone explain what’s up?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Unlimited Data?

Thank you, Danielle! Can you please provide us your account PIN via a private message? Thank you.

37 REPLIES 37
Agent

Hey there, DMarie08! Really sorry to hear about that. We'll definitely look into it. Please private message your account info for further assistance! Thank you.

Enthusiast

Hi, I’m not sure what would be considered my account info.
Agent

Thank you, Danielle! Can you please provide us your account PIN via a private message? Thank you.

Enthusiast

I did
Groupie

I'm having same problem and service got worst after changing plan it seems

For those who are wanting unlimited data only way is you have to go with the following $3 daily all u limited plan, and unlimited data, which is unlimited . but I have a Bone to pick with boost mobile, and either they make my situation right or I dop there services and go to a provider who does not rip off there customers.. So.. Any how back to unlimited data.. 1 no company offers unlimited data, when they say it's unlimited it's not once you pass example 12gb your service lowers and quality is slow.. Now Boost mobile on the other hand DO.. But.. Only plan for true unlimited data is going with the following. $3 daily unlimited .. Which is the best plan available out of all mobile company's...

Hey there, Jroc! Unlimited Gigs customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be de-prioritized during times and places where the Sprint network is constrained. See sprint.com/networkmanagement for details.

Groupie

This is happening to mine also ):
Groupie

This just happened to mine also .