Unauthorized merchants trying to access your pin

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Unauthorized merchants trying to access your pin

I just received a text from 266781 stating to BEWARE of unauthorized merchants trying to access my pin & a link to idk where.
I don't know if I should click link, if it's really you guys at Boost or not. I'm almost positive this phone was hacked into recently.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Unauthorized merchants trying to access your pin

How do I send a "private message" here?
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hi, efarah. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Enthusiast

How do I send a "private message" here?
Agent

Hey there, @efarah! You just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

What do I do
Agent

Hi yOfE1022! Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to help. What's going on? How can we assist you? Are you having the same issue that the previous person? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

How do I receive my pin number

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, blackrichx! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and a brief description of your request.