Unable to keep grandfathered plan after buying new phone.

Go to solution

Unable to keep grandfathered plan after buying new phone.

I was kicked over to Boost Mobile after being with Virgin Mobile for years at $20.00. I bought a new phone after chatting online with an agent who said that if I bought a certain sim card that I could keep my old plan. When I went into the store, I was told that I would not be able to keep my grandfathered plan and that the closest they had to mine was $35.00. That's quite a difference and is way more than I need to spend,, as I am a very light user and am on a tight budget. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Hello, Pearl9. Thank you for reaching out to us here. I understand your concern, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN so I can verify your account.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello, Pearl9. Thank you for reaching out to us here. I understand your concern, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN so I can verify your account.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

View solution in original post