Trying to Migrate from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Trying to Migrate from Virgin Mobile

I've just spent about an hour trying to migrate my phone number from Virgin Mobile to Boost. I've been transferred and hung up on twice. I've wasted time and now I need to go to work. I have an account and I'm trying to port my number with a new phone and add a family plan. Is there any easier process to get this done? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Trying to Migrate from Virgin Mobile

Hello, kungfujoe494! It is our pleasure to assist you. If you send us a PM with the details of the number you're migrating, along with the info of the device you'd like to activate, we can help. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".
Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hello, kungfujoe494! It is our pleasure to assist you. If you send us a PM with the details of the number you're migrating, along with the info of the device you'd like to activate, we can help. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".
Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

It's a bit silly this is how Boost is handling this issue. Can i PM you too? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thanks you, Amy! You've got me up and running! I appreciate all the work you've done.

Agent

Hey there, EricCasey! Yes, any user can send a private message to us agents at any time. We'll reply as soon as possible.