Tried to ADD-A-LINE for $25

Highlighted
Accomplice

Tried to ADD-A-LINE for $25

I keep getting promotions to add a line to my account for $25\mo. I have a Best Buy Unlimited Gigs for $25\mo. I just now tried to add my sons phone online which required a Boost sim card. So we go to a Boost store and bought a $10 sim card. I finished the process of adding his line to my account, only to get an error message saying it won't work. After contacting Boost via chat, then 4 other reps, they tell me that my Best Buy account is a discontinued promotion and is grandfathered in and he can't be added. Strangely, on Boost's website they show right on my account page the offer to add up to 4 more lines to my account for $25. All the reps I spoke with kept telling me that promotion has expired and they didn't believe me when I told them that it's available right on their website. They told me to take a screenshot of the offer so they can send it to their people to validate my claim! So apparently I'm a liar!!! I'm attaching a screenshot to show the offer. I'm not going to waste 6 more hours on their ridiculous customer service to get my claims validated. This ineptitude and horses**t customer service pisses me off and Boost should be ashamed of themselves. Who the hell is training these people that are supposedly calling themselves customer service??? Here's my screenshot, go validate this ASSH***S!!!!!  Yep, I'm upset, I wasted an entire day on this.This is clearly an offer to add lines to my account, taken today 10-26-2019This is clearly an offer to add lines to my account, taken today 10-26-2019

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that ThatsWhatHapnz. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may help you add a secondary line.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.