Traveling to the Bahamas

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Traveling to the Bahamas

I will be taking a cruise to the Bahamas. Will I have unlimited talk/text/web while there and on-board the ship?. Is there a temporary add-on I need to get prior to going? Is there something that needs to be unlocked on my phone? Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Traveling to the Bahamas

Boost Mobile only has coverage in the United States. We are sorry, but we don't have roaming in the Bahamas. If you wish, you can unlock your device at least 72 hours before the trip so that you can use your phone with a different provider. 

4 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We recommend you to unlock your device. To unlock a cellphone, it has to be activated at least 12 months. It cannot be reported lost/stolen. If it complies with these requirements, you just have to get in contact with us.

Groupie

Do I need to go into an office or can it be done on the Boost website or do I need to call someone? How far in advance does it need to be done? I've been a customer for 6-7 years. I won't incur any additional charges while on the cruise? Will I have signal for data usage?

Agent

Boost Mobile only has coverage in the United States. We are sorry, but we don't have roaming in the Bahamas. If you wish, you can unlock your device at least 72 hours before the trip so that you can use your phone with a different provider. 

unlock

How can I unlock a boost mobile phone nobody knows how to do it