I am trying to transfer my number from Virgin to Boost. I purchased a Boost phone, and I have an old Virgin phone.
Thus far, it's extremely frustrating. I have called at least 10 times - I get told I'm being transferred to Boost support, but it goes to Virgin. The Virgin person then tells me that I need to call Boost. I tell them that I did, and they get frustrated with me. It's a complete disaster trying to work with Boost and Virgin - I don't know what to do. At one point they transferred me to Sprint, which was of no help either.
I cannot log into Boost because I do not have an account, and thus cannot chat with support. Both my Virgin phone and Boost phone do not work, so I have to borrow a phone for these calls.
Hi, Johnxxx. Thanks for contacting us. Understood! To help you with migrating your number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:
- The mobile number and PIN from Virgin.
- The MEID (or IMEI) of the Boost device you wish to set up.
- The first name and last name under which the Boost account will be created.
- The 4-digit PIN we'll set for the Boost account.
- Your e-mail and billing addresses.
- The monthly plan you wish to set up.
- Would you like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event you may lose your phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.