Transferring number from Virgin to Boost

Highlighted

Transferring number from Virgin to Boost

Hello,

I am trying to transfer my number from Virgin to Boost.  I purchased a Boost phone, and I have an old Virgin phone.

Thus far, it's extremely frustrating.  I have called at least 10 times - I get told I'm being transferred to Boost support, but it goes to Virgin.  The Virgin person then tells me that I need to call Boost.  I tell them that I did, and they get frustrated with me.  It's a complete disaster trying to work with Boost and Virgin - I don't know what to do.  At one point they transferred me to Sprint, which was of no help either.

I cannot log into Boost because I do not have an account, and thus cannot chat with support.  Both my Virgin phone and Boost phone do not work, so I have to borrow a phone for these calls.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Transferring number from Virgin to Boost

Hi, Johnxxx. Thanks for contacting us. Understood! To help you with migrating your number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:

- The mobile number and PIN from Virgin.

- The MEID (or IMEI) of the Boost device you wish to set up.

- The first name and last name under which the Boost account will be created.

- The 4-digit PIN we'll set for the Boost account.

- Your e-mail and billing addresses.

- The monthly plan you wish to set up.

- Would you like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event you may lose your phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.

Looking forward to your private message!