Todo Mexico Not Working

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Todo Mexico Not Working

My mom and sister cant get any service out from Mexico and they bought the plan months ago. They have did ##72786# while on wifi as recommended in store after they verified that they had the plan. Have turned on international voice and text roaming and restarted the phone and NOTHING!!! Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Todo Mexico Not Working

Thanks for the info.  Well, the coverage map shows International Voice and Data Roaming available but not LTE or 3G coverage. Please make sure that your relatives have Voice and Data International Roaming on.  If after ascertain that International Roaming is on and  they do not have any signal at all, unfortunately it will be difficult to get them connect.  

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Hey there, @Luhmybrains! Thanks for contacting us. There are certain areas that are not within our roaming coverage. Could you please let us know their nearest cross street address and zip code? 

Accomplice

They are right off of Zapata and Miguel Hidalgo. Zipcode is 38932.
Agent

I am sorry Luhmybrains. Can you please provide us instead the city and State that your relatives are in Mexico? 

Accomplice

Santo Thomas Huatzindeo, Guanajuato
Accomplice

Sorry it's spelled Tomas not Thomas
Agent

Thanks for the info.  Well, the coverage map shows International Voice and Data Roaming available but not LTE or 3G coverage. Please make sure that your relatives have Voice and Data International Roaming on.  If after ascertain that International Roaming is on and  they do not have any signal at all, unfortunately it will be difficult to get them connect.  

Accomplice

They have done all that. So you guys are saying there is nothing for them to do?! This is ridiculous.
Agent

I am sorry, bu unless they have any signal we can not advised any troubleshooting. Nevertheless, let us look into both accounts. Can you please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and send me both phones and pin numbers? 

Enthusiast

Hi, I need help. I am in Mexico, I did not get the roaming before I came, I got a new phone (LG x charge) and overlooked it. But now I am locked out of my acct due to forgotten pin and the way to recover it is by calling, which I can't because I have no service in Mexico.