Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Todo Mexico Not Showing in Add-Ons

Highlighted

Todo Mexico Not Showing in Add-Ons

My daughter headed off to Oaxaca a few days ago. I told her that I could add the Todo Mexico for $5 and she would have roaming and data for the week she would be down there. I logged in, but under Add Ons, Todo Mexico was not offered. There was a plan for $10/month for 250 minutes to Mexico which is of no use. 

I then called on the support line. If anyone has tried to get hold of a customer service agent, you know this is nearly impossible. I had to choose device support to finally get a prompt for a customer care representative. They were able to add Todo Mexico to my daughter's plan for the $5 PLUS a $3 convenience fee on the VISA card they already had on file. The FAQ's for Todo Mexico could have had a link to add it to your plan which would have been helpful, but it doesn't. Is there any way to find this add on using web only? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Todo Mexico Not Showing in Add-Ons

So sorry about the trouble, christerman. Can you shoot us a private message so we can take a closer look? 

Highlighted

Feeling a little foolish. Now that Todo Mexico was added by an agent on my daughter's line, I decided to see what things looked like for my line. Under Add Ons, sure enough, there was Todo Mexico. Boost fixed it, because my daughter also tried to add it and couldn't see it at all. Now it is there. I do have a question though. Why am I showing two Todo Mexico's under her plan? 

boost amelia.jpg

Highlighted
Agent

We'd have to have a look to the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted

I guess the question is do I need to delete two Todo Mexico's? 

Highlighted

I would love to send you a private message. Where is it? 

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message just click on the profile of any user and, in the next screen, click 'send this user a private message'.