TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Accomplice

Re: TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

The Tidal offer is in my "Recurring Add-ons" section, but I've never received an email or text to download the software, what should I do? 

Accomplice

Hi. I'm having issues with getting the 6 month free tidal promo. I added tidal to my plan but I didn't recieve a text from tidal
Agent

Hello Rachellewms. We would need to verify your account. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code.  Victor21

Agent

Hey Fnazaire. We would like to look into this. Feel free to send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

I never received a text either. Help please
Agent

Hi @Pjordan123. We're happy to help. Did you add the Tidal Add-on to your account?

I did not recieve a text with instructions

Agent

Hello iiikpot! Did you receive an email to download the app after you added the offer to your account? ~Noh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I cannot find anything that you mentioned in the post about the "Other" > "Tidal 6 months..." I have a Samsung S6 phone

Groupie

Hi, I am on the unlimited family plan with my wife and kids and when I try to add Tidal to my account or when my wife tries to add it to her account it says it's going to pretty much take away our family plan on the next month.  I want to try Tidal but I don't want to lose my family plan. Any Ideas on if this will actually mess anything up with our family plan?