Please follow the instructions below in order to receive the text message:
1. Sign in to http://Boost.com with a valid username and password.
2. Scroll down to the desired PTN or device and select Manage Plan.
3. On the next page, select Manage Services on the same device/PTN.
4. Double check to make sure you're making changes to the right PTN.
5. On the Service add-ons page, select TIDAL to add, or uncheck the services to be removed.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Note: the SMS notification will be generated immediately, but it may take 1-2 hours for the changes to be reflected in the online account.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
TIDAL is included in the Unlimited Music offer. Please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/?ID16=spot10:All:tidal#!/support/faq/plans-services/tidal-boost/ for more details.
@auctionmom Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're having issues adding Tidal. Would you please send us a "Private Message" with your phone and PIN number so we can assist you?
~ Joy P.
You can listen to unlimited TIDAL music without using your plan’s monthly high-speed data allotment. However, watching TIDAL music videos will count against your high-speed data allotment.
If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.
@Fnazaire We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can review the account.
~ Joy P.
You just need to tap on an agent's name and select "Send this user a Private Message" from the right hand pane. We'll be waiting for your message. -Edwin R.