TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Groupie

Re: TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

I haven't received text
Enthusiast

Never got e-mail for the tidal. Waa one of the main reasons I signed up for the $80 plan. Would love some assistance as I called customer care and they basically told me they can't help.
Enthusiast

Never got e-mail for the tidal. Waa one of the main reasons I signed up for the $80 plan. Would love some assistance as I called customer care and they basically told me they can't help.
Agent

Hello, Psionic131! We're sorry for the situation you're experiencing. We want to investigate! Can you private message us your
account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I did it get a text message with a link for Tidal and it’s been 2 days.
Accomplice

Are there any other apps that you can get unlimited music streaming for offline without using data?
Community Manager

None that I am aware of because one cannot stream without some sort of data connections.  My music apps, you can download the song to play for later, but that would also require data.

@NanaTo7 wrote:
Are there any other apps that you can get unlimited music streaming for offline without using data?

I never received text with link
Community Manager

PM me your phone number and PIN and I will check it for you.

@Rebecca031214 wrote:
I never received text with link

Groupie

I signed up for the Tidal 6 mo trial, never got a text. I tried downloading the app in the play store, and I hit signup in the app then I hit "Start Listening", then I accept terms and it tells me : we were unable to activate your tidal account. Try again. It's really frustrating.