TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Never received the text to start subscribing
Highlighted

Hi @Enichole91 We're happy to help. Did you add the Tidal Add-on to your account?

Highlighted
Groupie

Yes I added it and it shows active on my account
Highlighted

@Enichole91 Please send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Highlighted

I have not received the link to sign up on tidal for my 6 month free trial.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, amandagcruz1096! are you an IPhone user? Enichole91, in order to send us a private message, click on my user image and select send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Enthusiast

OK added TIDAL to my plan was streaming my unlimited music and video and receive a text that "my data is 75% used when all I did was stream TIDAL I am very confused

I Now see you posted this here in this thread: (only because I only come to a thread like this if I have an issue)
"Q. Is TIDAL included in my Unlimited Streaming Music?
A. Yes, TIDAL is included in Boost's Unlimited Streaming Music, however, watching TIDAL Videos will count against your data allowance."

However that controndicts what the website states, this is a copy/paste from right now:
" MONTHLY ADD-ONS:
TIDAL 6 month Trial - Paid by Boost Mobile / Unlimited TIDAL music and video streaming w/o data charges / Limited time offer"

just to clearifly I'm referring to this line: "Unlimited TIDAL music and video streaming w/o data charges"

So I have apparently now used up most of my data due to the confusing/misleading language, stating both "Unlimited music and video w/o data charges" have always love boost for your no nonsense, no hidden fees, etc. The thing is I needed my data for work so if we can please remedy this mix up somehow that would be very helpful. Thank you and appreciate your hard work making this the best cellular option!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Steezen! What this offer includes is a Tidal 6 month Free Trial. With this promotion you get a 6 months subscription for free. Tidal is not included on free Unlimited Music Streaming. We're sorry for the inconvenient.