TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Agent

Re: TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Thanks, Jcjacks3. Did you follow the steps listed on TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks?

Groupie

Yes. I never received the text which prompted me to post on the wall under the article as instructed.
Enthusiast

I never received an text to sign up for tidal and have been trying to figure out how to fix it so I've not used my six month free trial at all and I'm afraid it's almost up.  How do i fix this so I can try Tidal?

Agent

Hey there, Tamara11102 we'll try to assist you through a private message. Please check your inbox!

Enthusiast

My tidal subscription does not work, the tidal app says Please Wait... and I have been waiting for 40 minutes. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4
Groupie

I signed up as stated and I never got the text link on my iphone7 to download tidal for the 6month promo. Can you please help?

Groupie

I have an iphone 7 and signed up for the 6 month trial of Tidal. I never recieved the link to download tidal . Can you please help?

Agent

@chrisfla784 We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message for better assistance?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello, I recently signed up for the Tidal 6 month trial and it worked. I want to sign in on other devices but I was never given the option to create a username or password. Please help! 

Agent

@jonathansiphone, when you access the application, it should show you your user name, and an option if you forgot the password.