TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: TIDAL Sign up Tips and Tricks

"MONTHLY ADD-ONS:
TIDAL 6 month Trial - Paid by Boost Mobile / Unlimited TIDAL music and video streaming w/o data charges / Limited time offer"

So what I am lead to belive is I am confusing this language? "Unlimited TIDAL music and video streaming w/o data charges" or you guys just haven't updated the website (because it does say "Limited time offer" Although the site Still currently states this as I post this) Thank you for further clarifying this as your original response only further confuses me.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just got my pre-owned Galaxy S6 that I ordered from the website yesterday. I followed your instructions. Third party pay is on. No Tidal offer appears under other add-ons. I'm confused.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Thrawler, Are you an existing Tidal customer? Please send me a private message with your phone number and pin so we can check the account.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I just bought a new Motor G5 Plus and bought the Unlimited Monthly plan. I went through all of the steps, turned on third party billing, received the text and proceeded to download tidal through said text. My issue is that every time I click on Start My Trial I get a message popping up stating "We were unable to activate your TIDAL account. Please try again." Any assistance would be appreciated.
[Edit]
Never mind i figured it out. For anyone else that might have this problem, turn off Third Party Billing, save, then turn it back on. Worked for me atleast.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello OrionRG,  glad to hear its working for you. Thank you for the info.

Highlighted
Groupie

I did not receive the link.
Highlighted
Groupie

I did not receive the text.
Highlighted

@Jcjacks3 Understood. Pm us so we can follow up? - E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

How?

@Jcjacks3 Hi. Could you please click my profile and press "send private message"? - E.J.