Suspicious data usage

Go to solution
Highlighted

Suspicious data usage

I am using way less data than last month. No instagram, no youtube, no pokemon. I am constantly running out of high speed data at week 3 of my monthly plan.
I had a credit last month from an employee to cover my entire next month bill but data was gone in 7 days.
With all the "hacking" and database breaches I think my phone's serial number was cloned.
I changed numbers more than once to get rid of robot callers and weird texts that looked like they were accidental. I am still getting robot callers that ask me to push 1 to be removed from their lists.
When I explain the possibility of being a cloned phone to the customer care people they treat me like I am stupid and say that doesn't happen anymore.
I want my account reviewed for every ip address that accessed data to prove facts that I did not use that data and lied.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Suspicious data usage

So sorry to hear about this experience, DefaultTechie. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

2 REPLIES
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, DefaultTechie. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

I have spent over 50 dollars to get good internet services I call boost too 4 hours to speck to a live person Then I was told to pay an extra 31 dollars to get the full 50 dollars 4g plan.... Not even a whole 10days **bleep**KKK Boost Mobile am taking all my clients to T.Mobile...