Super Slow Data

Highlighted
Accomplice

Super Slow Data

My data is so slow I can barely use it. Just last night it was so bad I couldn't even access web pages, so I figured I was being throttled due to being over my data cap. So I paid my full $60 monthly bill early, and restarted my plan. It didn't help. My data is still insanely slow, and now I spent $60 for no reason.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @LeviS. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here..I've been with boost for 12 years..I'm done. I cant deal with this slow for money paid..
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. We're terribly sorry to know you are having that experience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Agent

Hi there, Blitzer1. Thanks for contacting us.To better assist you, please send us a private message with the following information: 

- Phone number 
- PIN