Still unable to restart plan

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still unable to restart plan

I've been trying for weeks to restart my plan but get error messages every time.

I'm using a hotspot device not a phone with the 10 gb for $50 plan. I use more than 10 gb so need to manually restart the p;lan.

I am getting no help in the wifi forum (they just say certain features aren't available) 

Please either fix the "restart plan" option or remove the link from your website because it is not possible to restart the plan. (I have tried every conceivable option including going to a boostmobile store and watching an employee get the same error message)

Here is the error that keeps appearing:

failed.png

If you want to force customers to call to retart their plans then why do you have "restart plan" option in customer account?

4 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Still unable to restart plan

Hello Malic!

We apologize for the inconvenience that his might cause you. Allow us the opportunity to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and the pin code so we can further investigate. We'll be waiting for your response to further assist. ^Paola P.

Accomplice

Boost_PaulaPao wrote:

Hello Malic!

We apologize for the inconvenience that his might cause you. Allow us the opportunity to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and the pin code so we can further investigate. We'll be waiting for your response to further assist. ^Paola P.

I have sent you a private message on Sunday (4 days ago) with phone number and pin, but you did not reply.

I also sent a message to admin about this.

No one has replied.

I have been trying to resolve this issue for several weeks (well over a month)  but can't get any help to resolve it. 

Accomplice

Here we are, another week has gone by with no resolution, and no meaningful responses. 

Agent

@malic190 Hey there! We'll be more than happy to escalate this situation and resolve this as soon as possible. In order for us to escalate this situation we need to have certain information. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message", please include your phone and PIN number? We'll wait for your response. ~ JoyP.
~ Joy P.