Re: Upgrades - Handset upgrades for eligible customers!!

Ok well this finally answered my question. I was searching for upgrading options and had no luck. I use to be with verizon and they are great about upgrading your devise...I've been happy with boost i love the unlimited data but my phone is out of memory and i cant update or add anything. 4 gigs of my 8 are boost system updates. Im rambling, sorry just bummed that i have to come up with high prices and no big discounts. Especially since I've been a loyal customer who pays on time each month. Robot Sad
5 REPLIES

Upgrades - Handset upgrades for eligible customers!!

We're worth it! If like me, you've held on to Boost through thick and thin - which has cost a pretty penny in handset purchases ( I'm a bit clumsy) over the years. I love the service and so have stayed with Boost despite having purchased nearly $2000 worth of technology in the past two years, give or take. I always justified this cost by looking at the monthly savings I received compared to the contract providers that offer deep handset discounts with new/renewals contracts. Now the other companies that pride themselves in low fee-no contract service such as Cricket and Metro PCS are offering their customers these upgrades and qualifying rebates that make getting a new handset attainable. Now...what's the plan for us BoostBabies to get in on the long awaited action?

Boost don't want to do anything for their longtime customers all the other cell phone companies give great offers like upgrades free nice phones but not boost we gotta pay high prices for great phone but the plans have went up also. 

Groupie

I've been with boost since 2014 and when I called letting them know I was considering switching networks because their competitors were offering new phones when switching, right away they put me through to someone else who said since I've been a valued customer for so long I qualified for a free phone and gave me 5 different options to choose from and received it instantly in the mail.
Highlighted

I've been a loyal boost customer for15 years and not been offered discounts or upgrades and I've been offered discounts or upgrades free phones from other companies....
Agent

Hello @ashleabuyce32. You can take advantage of the upgrade promotion visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store. You can locate your nearest Boost Mobile store using your zip code here at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/.