Promotional Family Plan Marketing

Go to solution

Promotional Family Plan Marketing

I received an email and a text on 10/22/2019 informing me that a promotional family plan(4 unlimited lines for $100) was available to me until 11/18/2019 should I be interested. When I get to the Boost site I can clearly read that it is for new customers only, which would be no issue except that neither message I received made mention of this. I understand the mass email could miss the fact that I am a current customer, but I struggle to understand how Boost can text a current customer and be unaware said person is a current customer. Boost has been good to me but if someone in marketing could try a little harder to target the correct audience that would be a help. Failing that, put the fine print in the marketing messages so I don't waste my time looking. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Promotional Family Plan Marketing

Hey there, @ericboost! Thanks for inquiring about our service, we deeply appreciate that. However, we'd like to inform you that, the e-mail you received was 100% true & authentic. This means that, you (as an existing customer) can take advantage of the 4 lines for $100 promo. As a matter of fact, if you send us a private message, we can go ahead and do the process for you right away! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there, @ericboost! Thanks for inquiring about our service, we deeply appreciate that. However, we'd like to inform you that, the e-mail you received was 100% true & authentic. This means that, you (as an existing customer) can take advantage of the 4 lines for $100 promo. As a matter of fact, if you send us a private message, we can go ahead and do the process for you right away! 🙂

View solution in original post

I stand corrected! Thank you for the information and the quick reply, Marcos.
Agent

You are very welcome, @ericboost! If you ever need any other kind of assistance or if you want us to complete the process for you, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help!