Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Promo code $50 credit

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have had a horrible experience with boost!

I was told by a friend to go to boost for phone service! That was a huge mistake!! First of all the lady told me I had a 7 day warranty on all pre owned phones so I purchased one, took it home and it was defective! I can barely hear the person talking! I took the phone in the following day and was told that she had lied to me and was just trying to make the sale??? I was also told the lady was fired for it, but she still works there!!! Anyway I have had my boost phone for 3 months and in this time I have only been able to use my phone for 30 days. The defective phone she sold me had a updating issue that nobody could resolve at boost or at boost customer service?? Everybody I talk to in my town of roseburg says the same thing! Boost is going down hill!! Anyway finally got my phone working. Had to pay a professional $50..lol. How rediculoia is that?? I just want things to be made right!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Promo code $50 credit

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Bjc3046954356. Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have any free month promotions available right now. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Accomplice

So I can't receive$50 credit to my account
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Ant1980  Unfortunately, we don't have any promo code providing credit. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any other question, feel free to let us know. 

Highlighted
Groupie

How can I get this credit
Highlighted

Hi Bethany06! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Unfortunately, we don't have credits promotions available at the moment. If you have any other question, feel free to let us know. 

Highlighted

Highlighted
Agent

Hello PrettyCulebra. How can we assist you? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25