Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Promo code $50 credit

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Promo code $50 credit

Please let me get the$50 credit
Highlighted
Groupie

🤛🏻🤛🏻🤛🏻🤛🏻 Accomplice🤜🏻🤜🏻🤜🏻🤜🏻🤜🏻

Boost Mobile is where it is👊🏼
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Ant1980 & @Crystal8. Unfortunately, we don't have any promo code providing credit at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any other question, feel free to let us know. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do i get a $50 credit promo? I recieved. A promo code a few months back and entered it and it never worked. This month i am struggling and xould use a free months service very badly. How can i get it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Rcory8633! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may take a closer look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Want free $50.00 credit promo code credit please
Highlighted
Accomplice

How can I get a free month of service been with u guys for years now and still haven't received it
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we don't have free month promotions available at this moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why won't they give me a free $50 credit
Highlighted
Enthusiast

No