Please help

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please help

Please help, I've been a loyal Boost Mobile member for a long time and I recently lost my job and apartment. I can't afford my bill to restore service and have several job applications out and no way for any of them to contact me for interviews. I'm currently on SNAP (food stamps) and awaiting approval for unemployment insurance. Is there anything you can do to restore my service until I receive my first unemployment check? God bless you.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, J_harris542. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's unfortunate, I'll have to leave boost Mobile unfortunately and find a free service. After all these years as a loyal customer and the amount of money spent on boost phones and services, you're telling me that nothing can be done? I find that to be insulting after all these years of dedicated service and word of mouth promotion about how everyone should switch to boost Mobile because they are the best Mobile service available.........there has to be something boost can do to say thanks for the years of service and we can help you out in this hardship.