Plan wont change

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boost up

Hi there, @alltimebritt! We’d be happy to help. What question do you have about BoostUp!?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was recently eligible for it last month when I checked but I had joined the family plan last month as well and now it’s gone, so I’m just wondering what happened
Highlighted
Groupie

Hola, como te puedo mandar un mensaje privado

Highlighted
Agent

@alltimebritt!. Thanks for the information. We'd like to know, is your account the primary or secondary line in the family group?

Highlighted
Agent

Hola, qué tal, @acid_tj! Con mucho gusto te ayudamos. Para enviar un mensaje privado simplemente haga clic en la imagen de usuario un agente de Boost Mobile y, en la siguiente pantalla, haga clic en "enviar a este usuario un mensaje privado".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Right now I’m currently the secondary but I’m wanting to be the primary, just not sure on how to change it
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, @alltimebritt!. Unfortunately, secondary accounts are can't sign up for BoostUp!. This may be the reason why the message is no longer displaying on your account.

To get your account as primary line, we recommend you wait until the next payment cycle. The family plan linkage must be removed and added back from your line. We recommend you add the total payment on your line, then contact us back on the due date so we can assist you making the changes.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay so my due date is in 3 days, we have the 50$ plan, do I have to add money to both mine and the secondary plan?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there alltimebritt. While  on a Family plan, the full payment goes on the primary line. Victor21