Plan wont change

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Plan wont change

Been trying to leave a family plan but keep getting a generic error everytime I try to pay for a new plan. I already have the account balance but its not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Plan wont change

Hey there, @ZenoXx. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a "Private Message", so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @ZenoXx. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a "Private Message", so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Plan wont change

Been trying to leave a family plan but keep getting a generic error everytime I try to pay for a new plan. I already have the account balance but its not working.

Highlighted

Help I have the same problem
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do i change my family plan i want just me on my plan
Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same issue . I need to change my famy plan
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Buseman @Stella1978! We'd be pleased to help you. Please private message us for further assistance.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Started a family plan but I need to change my plan so it can become effective but I keep getting an error message saying to try again later once I click confirm
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @alltimebritt @shawnashauna22 Could you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN code so I can help both of you?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost up

Question about boost up! If anyone can help