Phone insurance

Go to solution
Highlighted

Phone insurance

Does insurance cover pre-owned devices purchased from Boost Mobile?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Phone insurance

Hey there, MESimm! Sorry for the late reply!

Only Pre-Owned iPhone devices have a 90-day warranty replacement coverage. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

We're here to help!

RB-1991 (Robert)

8 REPLIES

Hey there, MESimm! Sorry for the late reply!

Only Pre-Owned iPhone devices have a 90-day warranty replacement coverage. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

We're here to help!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Do boost phone on flip phone get insurance to
Agent

Hi there MESimm. All new phones are eligible for insurance within the first 30 days of activations. Victor21

If i buy a pre-owned phone thru boost & after the 90days, can i then add phone insurance?
Agent

Hello ejalldredge. Insurance can't be added to pre-owned devices. Only new handsets apply for insurance within 30 days of activation.

Agent

Hi there pamwoodward. How lucky you found the phone! As mentioned before on this same thread, insurance can only be added to new purchased devices and only within the first 30 days of activation. If you have any other question or concern please let me know.

Accomplice

Hi, I'd like to add insurance but I don't see it as an option no matter what I do. I have an iPhone 6 Plus. Maybe the phone isn't eligible.... I'd like to have insurance on the phone. Any thoughts or guidance?

Thank You,

Frank

Hey there, frakonis! Sorry for the late reply! To verify if your device is eligible for phone insurance, we'll need to take a look at your account.

For this purpose, please send me a private message including your Boost phone number and PIN code.

I'll be glad to help you!

Hozuki_Robert