Phone Plan switched without my permission

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone Plan switched without my permission

I have super weird things happening with my account. 2 of my three lines were switched to a new account that still has my information attached to it with a new number as the primary. The two lines are my little brother and sister (15 and 11) Neither one of them knows what happened. They thought I did it. We have no Idea who the third number is on that new account, yet it used my name and address. Now me and my mom are both freaking out because we have zero idea who that third person is and Customer Service was zero help. I want to know why the numbers were put on a different account without the permission of any account holder, who is the mysterious third number attached to it now, and why was it just my little brother and sisters line! None of this seems legal at all.
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Phone Plan switched without my permission

Hi there KJP2019. Thank you for contacting us. We definitely would like to look into this. Please send us a private message so we could investigate this further. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi there. I'm not sure how to direct message you!
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. You would tap on the agents name, and it would give you the option to private message. Victor21