Payment

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Payment

I paid my bill for boost but I can’t make calls I put 50$ in my account for the unlimited gigs and data and text can someone please help me?

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Payment

Hey, @Nasim! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

4 REPLIES
Agent

Hey, @Nasim! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Agent

Hey, @Nasim Please refrain from posting your information on public. Please send us a PM with the requested info.

Groupie

Hey I paid 50 dollars initially for my phone to have service and it hasn’t been working I am not able to call people then they said my service was interrupted so they made me pay another 10$ and I still can’t make any calls do you think I can get my money back or get my service to start working (my number is267abc)

Agent

We'd love to help, but we would like you to send us a PM with with that info. instead of posting it in public since we value your privacy and security.